I Know You Love Her But It's Over Mate Lyrics

By My Side Lyrics
I know you love her. But it's over mate. #bealright #deanlewis #deanlewismusic #love #lovesongs #moveon. All audio content are the © copyright of their respective owners. ⚠️don't click this :
The love you're born to find [chorus] i know you love her, but it's over, mate it doesn't matter, put the phone away it's never easy to walk away, let her go it'll be okay. I know you love her, but it's over, mate it doesn't matter, put the phone away it's never easy to walk away, let her go it'll be okay it's gonna hurt for a bit of time so bottoms up, let's forget. The love you're born to find but nothing heals the past like time and they can't steal the love you're born to find [chorus] i know you love her, but it's over, mate it doesn't matter, put. And my friend said i know you love her, but it's over, mate it doesn't matter, put the phone away it's never easy to walk away, let her go it'll be okay it's gonna hurt for a bit of time so bottoms. I know you love her, but it's over, mate it doesn't matter, put the phone away it's never easy to walk away, let her go it'll be okay it's gonna hurt for a bit of time so bottoms up, let's forget. I know you love her but its over mate chords. Be alright capo 4 [verse 1] em c i look up from the ground to see your sad and teary eyes g d you look away from me and i see there's. And my friend said i know you love her, but it's over, mate it doesn't matter, put the phone away it's never easy to walk away, let her go it'll be okay it's gonna hurt for a bit of time so bottoms. I know you love her, but it's over, mate it doesn't matter, put the phone away it's never easy to walk away, let her go it'll be okay it's gonna hurt for a bit of time so bottoms up, let's forget.
I know you love her ♥️ but its over 💔 mate 😔 - YouTube

Top 100+ I Know You Love Her But Its Over Mate Put The Phone Away

50+ I Know You Love Her But Its Over Mate Lyrics - family quotes

I know you love her but it’s over mate 🥺, it doesn’t matter put

50+ I Know You Love Her But Its Over Mate Lyrics - family quotes

I Know They’re Brothers — "I know you love her, but it's over, mate

Latest I Know You Love Her But Its Over Mate Song Lyrics - family quotes

I Know You Love Her But It's Over Mate Lyrics

I Know They’re Brothers — "I know you love her, but it's over, mate

“And my friends say, I know you love her but it’s over mate”

Belum ada Komentar untuk "I Know You Love Her But It's Over Mate Lyrics"
Posting Komentar